REGISTRATION / ADMISSION: OPEN TO ALL
We do not have any special quotas or reservation for any community or nonresidents of India
- Admission is open to all, irrespective of class, creed and community.
- The main entry is in class III, IV and VII. Vacancies in other classes are against withdrawals.
- Registration for all classes except X and XII are mandatory.
- Registration and examination fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Admissions to all classes are based on Entrance Test and interaction with the boy and his parents.
- The boy is tested in English, Hindi, Maths and Life Skills.
- Entrance Test for different classes are conducted in the following months every year:
Classes III, IV & V - October / November
Classes VI, VII, VIII & IX - January
Class XI - May
- Age Restrictions as on 1st April of the year of joiningare as follows:
Class III - Between 7 years to 8 years
Class IV - Between 8 years to 9 years
Class VII - Between 11 years to 12 years
Class XI - Between 15 years to 16 years
- Boys who qualify in the written test are called for an interaction along with parents. Both parents must attend
- Offer Letter is sent to the selected candidates after the interaction.
- Admission stands cancelled if the fees are not paid within the time stipulated in the Offer Letter.
- Full term fee would be charged for all the admissions during the term and similarly for all outgoing students during any term including the Board classes i.e. class X and XII students.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
- The admission of a child to the school is on the understanding that his parent or guardian delegates his/her authority to the Principal during term time and to the School Doctor in matters of health.
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the School. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent/guardian of all the School Rules in force or as amended from time to time.
- Welham Boys’ School is a Secular School, and any Parent in disagreement may withdraw their child.
- All new admissions are on probation for a year. Boys who make little progress owing to persistent idleness or other reasons may be asked to leave the school at the end of term.
- The School reserves the right of refusing admission/readmission.
- All matters are subject to Dehra Dun jurisdiction only.
- Enquiries regarding Admissions/Registration should be addressed to Admissions Office, Welham Boys' School, 5 Circular Road, Dehra Dun,248001, Uttarakhand, India.
- Fax- 0135-2658605
Last dates for the registration are as follows:
Classes III, IV & V - 15th October
Classes VI, VII, VIII & IX - 30th December
Class XI - 15th May