Welham Boys' School

NewsInvestiture Ceremony - 2020 03-02-2020

The Investiture Ceremony is one of the most sacrosanct events at Welham wherein a student is entrusted with the onerous responsibility of leading the school and being part of the prefectorial body. The Investiture Ceremony is a ceremony which instills both hope and nostalgia in a Welhamite as we see the outgoing prefects leave behind their legacies and good work and also the new prefects aspiring to do even better.

This year, the Investiture Ceremony was held on the 3rd February. The presiding officer Brigadier Madhusudhan graced us with his august presence at the ceremony. He talked about the balance between duties and responsibilities of a leader.

The Investiture Ceremony instigated optimism and aspiration in the Welham fraternity for the upcoming academic year.

The following prefectorial body took the office this year:-

School Captain - Sannidhya Agarwal

Sports Captain - Zaid Ahmed

Academics Captain - Harsh Vikram Singh

Round Square President - Vatsal Goel

Cauvery House Captain - Jatin Dahiya

Cauvery House Prefect - Divyansh Gupta

Ganga House Captain - Pulkit Joshi

Ganga House Prefect - Sanshray Ghorawat

Jamuna House Captain - Prakhar Dixit

Jamuna House Prefect - Sai Sharan Vats

Krishna House Captain - Raghav Kathuria

Krishna House Prefect - Hiten Garg

Disclaimer

Welham Boys’ School started life as Welham Preparatory School way back in 1937, when Ms. Oliphant invested her humble capital and started the School in a rented building, which she called White House. Later, she rented another building Bethany that today is our dining hall. Welham Boys’ School started life as Welham Preparatory School way back in 1937, when Ms. Oliphant invested her humble capital and started the School in a rented building, which she called White House. Later, she rented another building Bethany that today is our dining hall. Welham Boys’ School started life as Welham Preparatory School way back in 1937, when Ms. Oliphant invested her humble capital and started the School in a rented building, which she called White House. Later, she rented another building Bethany that today is our dining hall.